Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Phew!

I'm finally home after five weeks on the road, including an unintended extended stay in NYC for Hurricane Sandy. I was a lucky one, safely ensconced at the fabulous Tribeca Grand Hotel during the storm then moved to an uptown Marriott soon after. All things considered, my hurricane experience was (dare I say) pleasant.

Others did not fare as well, and another storm is on the horizon. There are plenty of organizations taking cash and non-cash donations, and blood banks are still suffering from shortages. If you are interested, I've compiled a list of my favorites. Feel free to add yours in the comments.

I won't get too political, but must celebrate the re-election of our President Barack Obama. One tweet in particular captured the spirit in our home:


I'm working on several blog posts related to the BSR Conference and an upcoming presentation on developing human rights policies in organizations. Exciting stuff coming! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment